CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring is Here

This past Saturday the whole family, even Luke, headed up the trail to do a little rock climbing. The weather was perfect, and we really enjoyed getting a day out of the house. This was my first time climbing in several years, and one of Robyn's first time really climbing a route. She of course made ti to the top without falling or resting on her first try. Brighton had a good time watching and riding on Dad's shoulders. Next time we'll get pics of actual climbing.

5 comments:

Bringhursts said...

Rob Dog, I'm so excited to have you join the blog world. Love you and miss you with all my heart, Anjie.

Judd Family said...

Anjie, my first comment!! How exciting!!

Jana said...

ROBYN!!!! I heard you had a blog from Angie. This is going to be so great. Watch out. . .blogging is addicting. How the crap are you?!!! TWO kids? WOW!!! I miss you.

sienna said...

Hey you guys! I am excited that you have a blog. I do hope you will post more than once a year though.

Krissy Lowe said...

Robyn. It was so fun to chat the other day--come on girl start posting:)Miss you- I talked to Jana and we are going to plan a girls trip start looking at your calendar.